8 January 2016

22 FACTS ABOUT ME



I've been blogging for almost half year now, but I have a feeling that you don't know so much about me. Today I'm turning 22 (hard to believe, I still remember my 18th bday). I just thought that my birthday is a good reason to be a little bit selfish and write some facts about me that you probably didn't know about. 


1. I'm really shy around the people I don't know so well. Unfortunatelly the most common sentence I hear from them when we get to know each other better is: "I thought you didn't like me".

2. But when I feel comfortable around someone I usually act like a total freak. I guess that my sister and her boyfriend know about it too well ;).

3. I love teasing with people and I don't like when they take my "mean jokes" too serious.

4. I was in a theatre group for 6 years.

5. I'm definately a night person. I feel much more productive during the night and my brain works better then, that's why I usually go to sleep about 3 a.m. Of course I hate waking up too early and it makes me grumpy. You know the rule - don't talk to me before my first coffee.

6. I'm not really outgoing and I don't like big parties/clubbing. Sometimes I would like to be more like "party animal", but it's just not my thing. I prefer other forms of activites like travelling, playing board games or watching movies in the cinema or at home with friends. Kind of lame, I know ;). 

7. I'm stubborn. When I say that I'm gonna do something, I will do it. It's hard to change my mind.

8. I like my own company. I don't have a problem to live alone or to go somewhere alone. I usually hear: "aren't you bored and lonely?", but the answer is no, I like it. Well, at least I have a cat.

9. I'm afraid of flying. Planes make me nervous and with every turbulent I'm like "holly shit, I'm gonna die!".

10. I have visited 22 countries so far.

11. I used to be vegetarian. My family jokes that now I'm the biggest meat lover in our family.

12. I love Disney movies. I think that you're never too old for them!

13. I don't like talking on phone. I don't feel comfortable when I can't see the person I have conversation with.

14. I love playing old computer games in spite of really poor graphic. My favourite one is Heroes III. I can play it all the time.

15. I can't watch the show episode by episode. I usually watch one season in one day.

16. Almost 3 years ago I was a cleaning lady in the USA and I cleaned Matt Damon's house. I think that I should write about it in my CV, that's the real life's achievement!

17. Sometimes I'm worried that I love animals more than people. I have a cat Louis and a dog Skate (don't judge me - I was 12 when I chose that name!). I'm also a little bit obssesed about reindeers.

18. 18 is "my" number. A lot of important events from my life are connected with this number.

19. When I was younger I had a dream to write a book. I used to write short stories during my math class instead of taking notes. Probably that's the reason why I'm not a math genius!

20. I don't like unpunctual people. I'd rather be 5 minutes earlier and wait than be late.

21. I'm really picky about pictures I take. I can't put them in the internet when I'm not 100% happy with the final result. Same with posts on the blog. Yeah, I think I'm a perfecionist.

22. I have a driving license, but I don't like driving. The last time I did it was probably 3 years ago.

What about you? I would love to hear some facts about you, guys! 

Love,
https://www.facebook.com/cravingfortravelbloghttps://instagram.com/cravingfortravelblog/https://www.pinterest.com/blogcravingfort/https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/craving-for-travel-14548257

No comments:

Post a Comment