21 November 2015

MY SUMMER ON CAPE COD


The other day I noticed that something has changed in my life. I appreciate calm places where time goes slowly more now even if I used to escape from them not so long time ago. Well, I can't complain about my life in Warsaw, because there's always something to do, but sometimes I'm just tired of being in a rush all the time. When you live in a huge city you don't have a choice - you need to live fast. People literally run everywhere and you run with them. Sometimes I just need a relax, to slow down.

As you know two years ago I visited USA for the first time. North America was always on the top of my list, but I have to say that not New York City. Don't get me wrong - of course I wanted to see that city, but when I finally did I realized that it's just not a city for me, too overwhelming. I was glad that I could spend my summer in the USA on Cape Cod, but still I could enjoy other places.


I loved all about that time, even if sometimes I was fed up with work. Probably that's why my favourite part of the day was the moment when I was cycling to the nearest beach and I could finally realx in front of the ocean after few hours of cleaning houses. Sometimes my porch was enough - I lived in the forest with all the nature and animals around, so it was a good place for resting. I also liked spontanious night swimming in the pound without strangers around or just having a little walk in downtown of Hyannis. 

Cape Cod has all the things that summer places should have - amazing views, charming lighthouses and delicious seafood. There's a lot of small cities, but you still have a lot of different possibilies to do something during your stay there.


I will always have great memories from that summer, because it was probably one of the best I've ever had.


Few days ago I got my American visa again and this time I would like to see other states - Arizona, Utah, Alaska and California. These four are winning when it comes to all the reviews, videos, stories and pictures I saw. Maybe not now, not next summer, but soon. 

Love,
https://www.facebook.com/cravingfortravelbloghttps://instagram.com/cravingfortravelblog/https://www.pinterest.com/blogcravingfort/https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/craving-for-travel-14548257

4 comments:

  1. love cape cod!!! definitely go to utah next - my home state :)

    xo welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I also love Cape Cod!

    ReplyDelete